Terms and Conditions
- Members who pay the overseas subscription rate do not have booking rights.
- Members who are not financial (who haven’t paid their sub) do not have booking rights.
- You may only hold two bookings at one time.
- Minimum booking of 2 nights over weekends.
- In August and September there is a limit of 10 per party.
- All members may take non-member guests subject to available bunk space.
- Non-members may not be booked in the school holidays. The booking officer may make an exception to this rule if a booking is made within a week of the required dates and there is enough space.
- Any member taking non-members is responsible for them.
- Members’ children: minimum 3 years of age, except for pre-school week.
- Non-members’ children: minimum 5 years of age, except for pre-school week.
Refunds for cancellations
To qualify for a refund, you must notify the booking officer of your cancellation at least 3 days before the first day of your booking.
- Make sure bookings are paid in full within 2 weeks of making the booking otherwise, unfortunately, the booking will be lost.
- Pay by Internet Banking.
- Please add "booking", your name and booking number to the particulars, code and reference fields.