Please follow these safety measures when staying at the hut during the 2021 season.
- Please do not visit the hut if you feel unwell or have any flu-like symptoms.
- Your presence at the hut will be recorded with the online booking system. Please email email@example.com if you make any changes to your booking. e.g. staying extra nights, leaving early, cancellations.
- Everyone entering the hut must complete the visitors form in the boot room or use the NZ COVID Tracer app to scan the QR code poster.
- Keep 1 metre physical distancing as much as possible and wear a mask when it’s practicable.
- Wash and dry your hands, cough into your elbow, don’t touch your face. There will be hand sanitiser available for when hand washing is not practical.
- Clean surfaces, door handles etc frequently.