There is a new system for clubs to book parking at Iwikau. The system opened on 22 July and should run for only six weekends this winter.
- Bookable parking should run for only six weekends during 2021: between July 31st and September 5th. This may change if the region moves to COVID Alert Level 2 or higher.
- People staying overnight (including life and season pass holders) at Puketoi will need to book for every night of their stay during the bookable period/s. (ie book for both Friday and Saturday nights if arriving on Friday, this means you are booked for both Saturday and Sunday).
- The PIN will be provided to club members who have made a booking. The URL to access the booking site is https://evacheck.in/whakapapa-overnight
- You can book ahead of your planned stay by using the club/lodge portal. This is an improvement on last year as the club/lodge portal is not subject to the Wednesday releases that the main bookable system is.
- You will need to book even if you plan to arrive on the Friday night so that you can arrive through the control point in the morning should your evening arrival be delayed for any reason.
- If you cancel or change your Puketoi booking, you should also cancel or change your car park booking.
- If you visit Turoa you will need to book a day park using the main RAL public booking system. The Club/Lodge Portal does not apply to Turoa.